Wednesday 8 August 2012

Where It All Began

Meet the Worried Cat



This is where it all began. A lovely book full of things to sew, some scraps of material and with plenty of time on my hands Mr WC is born. He is a little wonky and looks concerned but proved to be the ultimate therapy keeping my mind and fingers busy.

And then I couldn't stop those pesky cats were everywhere......



I branched out and experimented with the design, and yes you are right it was time to stop with the cats. (I don't even like cats, especially ones without tails!)
 Resulting in rabbit Hmmmm.Can I blame the drugs? Back to the book. I'll show you more tomorrow. Over and out x



2 comments:

  1. welcome runcakeclean. Looking forward to following you too. What cake is on the menu today?x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the worried cat in all his guises. He likes cooking peas! And blogging. Very cool. Can't wait to see the next installment.

    ReplyDelete